2.7.13

Beauty Confessions From Who? - Moss The Boss You Bet!


Regarded as Britain's most iconic supermodel Kate Moss is almost 40 and still Über-fabulous. Despite her hard-partying and controversial lifestyle the ubiquitous fashion goddess is still showing no signs of aging, looking at her flawless skin even today girls half her age turn green with envy. How does she do it? I for one am dying to know; the secrets behind this modern day beauty-icon’s glowing visage and youthful body. My lovelies to uncover the secrets behind the Moss-Factor I dug deep, get ready to construe as Kate’s beauty esoteric goes much deeper than her much publicized St Tropez bronzed tan.

Daily Skin Preservation

Moss is widely renowned as a Crème de la Mèr devotee and she credits the buttery moisturizing cream for providing her with that glowing complexion boost.

Hallelujah! Kate believes in sensible SPF and takes extra caution now that she's older to stay out of the sun. "I was a real sun worshipper," she said in her interview with The Times, "I loved it, boiling and lying out there. But now I don't do that. Now I have [SPF] 50."

Technology Savvy Beauty

Talking to InStyle Australia Moss confesses giving technology a fair shot to keep her face taut and firm, her latest fascination is a face-firming gadget Tua Tre'nd Face. “It works your muscles, so one eye goes up and down—attractive! I'm like, 'Jamie [her boyfriend], try it! It gives me something to do while I'm watching TV."

Wake Me Upper On Puffy Blotchy Days

Kate might be a super diva with multimillion-dollar offers and rock-star boyfriends, but she still believes in the humble power of inexpensive kitchen table beauty recipes. "I fill a sink with ice and cucumber and submerge my face in it," the supermodel revealed in an interview with Stylist UK. "It tightens everything making you look and feel instantly awake. It is a bit Joan Crawford - but it works." Kate believes cucumber and the skin share the same level of hydrogen, so the fruit/veggie can help to cure problem areas. "It has a cooling effect and helps in soothing and softening the skin and, even better, it costs almost nothing”, she croons playfully.

Bow To The Power Of Exfoliation & SPF

Shinning light on how she keeps her beach body in tip-top condition, Moss divulged that she thoroughly exfoliates her skin before she jets off on holidays. She has also caught on to the aging secrets of UV rays and stays fully protected under the sun with plenty of SPF before topping up on her tan on the beach.


Bombshell Body Image

We are all familiar with Kate’s controversial slogan -"nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" and to make that happen Kate labors hard practicing plenty of Pilates to ensure her body is toned to perfection. Steering clear of anorexia wrangle the delicate beauty has evinced publically, "For the record - Kate does not support this as a lifestyle choice."

Almost Under The Knife - Supermodel Insecurities

Talking to Allure magazine Kate confessed at one point, she considered plastic surgery – What? "I didn't like my teeth. I didn't like my flat chest, either. I was like, 'Oh, I'm going to get a tit job.' Can you imagine?"

Perfectly Tousled DIVAlicious Hair

Kate’s runway ready hair secrets have been vouged and allured over the years, "I use that Moroccan oil stuff, and then I blow-dry it upside down and brush it. Maybe I'll give it a back-comb at the top”, is how Moss brings festive-hair under media light.

Invaluable Life Lessons

And finally Kate’s most indispensable piece of advice: "Moisturize, sleep, and happiness: that's a beauty secret. I know I look different when I'm happy. I don't really stick to one thing." 

Yes happiness is the ultimate drug ladies, be happy and be beautiful.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment